It’s been a weird Monday, which I realize is redundant. Anywho, I haven’t blogged anything in quite some time, so here’s what I did today:
- Named my fists after Downton Abbey characters (Say hello to Mrs. Patmore and the Dowager Countess!)
- Wrote what I’m sure will be a Tony-award-winning musical about Mondays entitled “Eff It!”
- Discovered that my cat had deemed the comforter on the guest bed “bathroom-worthy.” Again. (Sorry guests.)
- Plotted out a scene in my current MS where the main character gets drunk and subsequently arrested.
- Decided on ordering pizza for dinner because…(see #2).
There was some actual work in there, as well. Fun, right? What did you do today?